To capture the MRP of stock items in the invoice, you have to enter the MRP details in the stock item master.
1. Click F12: Configure in the Stock Item Alteration / Creation screen.
2. Allow MRP/Marginal for stock item? - Yes .
3. Press Ctrl+A to accept.
To enter the MRP for the stock item
1. In the Stock Item Alteration screen, enable Set/alter MRP details?
2. In the MRP Details screen:
- Allow MRP modification in voucher? - Yes , if you want to modify the MRP during the transaction.
- Consider MRP for calculation of GST rate in Slab rate? - Set this to Yes if you want the MRP of a stock item to be considered for GST rate calculation when slab rates are applicable. In this case, the tax amount still gets calculated on the selling price of the item.
- Enter the MRP Rate/Margin .
3. In the Stock Item Alteration screen, press Enter to save.