Step -1 :
1. Open the company.
2. Press F11 > F3 .
3. Enable Goods and Services Tax (GST) - Yes .
4. Set/alter GST details - Yes .
5. In the Company GST Details screen, e-Way Bill options, including the applicable date and threshold limit, are provided.
You can change the settings as required. Based on the threshold limit entered, you can enter the details required for e-Way Bill in the invoices.
In the party ledger, if you have selected the Registration type as:
Regular or Composition : The GSTIN/UIN is considered as the transporter ID.
Unknown or Unregistered : Enter the 15-digit Transporter ID .
Step -2 :
When you enable e-Way Bill for a company, the option Export e-Way Bill details from invoice after saving? is also enabled in the Voucher Configuration screen.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales .
2. Select the party ledger, sales ledger, stock items, and tax ledgers. When the invoice value is ₹. 50,000 or more, the option Provide GST/e-Way Bill details? appears which is set to Yes . Press Enter to view the Statutory Details screen.
3. In the Statutory Details screen, enter the mandatory details required for generating the e-Way Bill.
Note : Click F12: Configure and enable the following options:
4. If goods are transported in different modes or vehicles, press Ctrl+T ( T: Transporter Details) and enter the transporter's details.
5. Accept the Transporter's Details screen.
6. Press Enter to accept the invoice. The Export Details for e-Way Bill screen appears.
7. Press Enter to create a JSON file. The folder in which the JSON is created now appears.
8. Upload the JSON file to the portal to generate the e-Way Bill. ( See next Chapter)
9. Return to the invoice in Tally.ERP 9. Enter the e-Way Bill No. and e-Way Bill Date in the Update e-Way Bill Information screen.
You can update these details in the Update e-Way Bill Information report as well.
Gateway of Tally >> Display >> Statutory Report >>GST >> e-Way Bill >> Update e-Way Bill information
Here is a step by step Guide to Generate EWay Bill (EWB-01) online:
Step 1: Login to eway bill system ie. https://ewaybill.nic.in/
Enter the Username, password and Captcha code, Click on ‘Login’
Step 2: Click on ‘Generate new’ under ‘E-waybill’ option appearing on the left-hand side of the dashboard.
Step-3: Choose your Json File to Upload on E-Way Bill Portal
Step-4: Click on Generate and it will generate a Unique E-way Bill No. for you
Step-5: Edit your Sale Bill to Input E-way Bill No. and Date for Printing Purpose
Click P : Print . In the Voucher Printing screen:
1. Click F12: Configure .
2. Ensure the option Print e-Way Bill No.? is set to Yes .
3. Accept the Invoice Print Configuration screen.
4. Press Enter to print the invoice.
Bill of Materials (BoM) in TallyERP9
e-Way Bill using Tally.ERP9
Price Levels and Price List in TallyERP9
Purchase of Capital Goods with GST in Purchase Voucher (F9) in Tally.ERP9
Purchase of ‘Nil-Rated’ , ‘Exempted’, Items & Goods using Tally.ERP9
Purchase Order Processing in TallyERP9
Record Expenses with GST in Purchase Voucher (F9) in Tally.ERP9
Sale of Goods and Services in a Single Invoice with multiple GST Rate in Tally.ERP9
Sale of Items and Goods with Inclusive of Tax Rate in Tally.ERP9
Sale of Items and Goods with Separate Actual and Billed Quantity Columns in Tally.ERP9
Sale of Items and Goods with Zero Valued Entries (Free Products) in Tally.ERP9
Sale of Nil-Rated, Exempted Supplies of Items and Goods using Tally.ERP9
Sales Order Processing in TallyERP9
TDS (Tax Deducted At Source) using TallyERP9
Cost Centre and Cost Category in TallyERP9
You may also like....
GST on Advance Received from Customer in TallyERP9
GST on Reverse Charge Mechanism -RCM (Purchase from Unregistered Dealer) using TallyERP9
GST Sale of a Composite Supply (Sale of Items & Goods with Expenses Apportioning) in Tally.ERP9
Setting MRP details in Stock Items with GST using Tally.ERP9
Setting Nil-Rated, Exempted, Zero-Rated & Non-GST Items & Goods using Tally.ERP9
Splitting Company Data in TallyERP9 based on Financial Year
Stock Units of Measure (Simple / Compound) in TallyERP9
Year-end Processing with Data Transfer to Next Financial Year in TallyERP9
Shortcut Keys in TallyERP9
GSTR-1 Report to File GST Return using Tally.Erp9
GSTR-2 Report to File GST Return using Tally.Erp9
GSTR-3B Report to File GST Return using Tally.Erp9
© 2021 : www.tallyerp9book.com