This voucher is used to record goods returned back that were rejected by the company. For example, the company returns back those items that were rejected by a vendor.
Example: Swayam Sales Reject the following items received against Material Receipt Note from the supplier ACER India Ltd.
Laptop ACER 4720Z 1 Nos. 32500
To view the Rejections Out Voucher
1. Gateway of Tally > Vouchers > F10 (Other Vouchers) > type or select Rejections Out.
Alternatively, press Alt+G (Go To) > Create Voucher> F10 (Other Vouchers) > type or select Rejections Out.
In case the voucher is inactive, you will be prompted to activate the Rejections In voucher type. Select Yes or press Y to proceed.
2. Provide the party details.
- Under Ledger Account, select the party’s name from whom the goods have been returned.
- The party’s name appears under Customer’s Name and Address with the address entered in the ledger master.
3. Provide the stock item details.
- Select the stock item. In the Item Allocations screen, if you had recorded a delivery note with tracking number, the same will appear. You can select the relevant tracking number.
- Enter the Quantity and Rate.
The Rejection Out Voucher of the above example transaction will be as below :
4. Accept the voucher. As always, you can press Ctrl+A to save.
The stock will decrease to the extent of quantity entered in the rejections out voucher.