Other transaction types that can appear under excluded vouchers:
● Excluded by User: Manually excluded by you from the list of included or uncertain transactions. Drill down and use I: Include Vouchers, if required. Based on the information in the voucher it will move to either included or uncertain.
● Contra Vouchers: The count of contra entries which involve only bank and cash ledgers.
● Order Vouchers: The count of sales order, purchase order, job work in order, and job work out order vouchers.
● Inventory Vouchers: The count of receipt note, stock journal, delivery note, material in, material out, rejections in, rejections out, and physical stock vouchers as they are purely inventory in nature and do not attract GST.
● Payroll Vouchers: The count of transactions recorded using payroll and attendance vouchers. GST does not apply to these transactions.
● Other voucher: The count of memorandum and reversing journal vouchers.
● No GST Implications: The count of receipts, payments, and journal vouchers that do not have any GST implication.
● Non GSTR-2 Transactions: The transactions which are part of other returns, for example: GSTR – 1, and hence will not have any implication on GSTR–2.
All the transaction types are not displayed by default. Based on the voucher type used and the exclusions done by you, the relevant categories appear with the voucher count.