You need to create party ledgers to record business transactions with various parties such as suppliers, customers, and so on.
On this page as per our Practical Examples ….
>> Raj Infotech
>> Microtek India Ltd.
>> Rajib Roy & Sons
>> H. Goenka Traders
To create a supplier ledger i.e. Raj Infotech
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info. > Ledgers > Create.
2. Enter the Name of the supplier's ledger i.e. Raj Infotech .
3. Select Sundry Creditors from the List of Groups in the Under field.
4. Set the option Inventory values are affected? to No,.
5. In Mailing details, the State is your default local State. You can change name of State from the State List if your Suppliers belongs to Outside State.