How to create a Inter Project/Site entry for job costing using stock journal?
For Inter Project / Site Transfer, use Stock Journal with Transfer Class (create a voucher class in Stock Journal voucher type master for transfer).
Go to Gateway of Tally > Inventory Vouchers > press Alt+F7
1. Select the Destination Godown from the List of Godowns, to which Items are to be transferred.
2. Select the item from the List of Items.
3. Select the Godown from the List of Godowns, from where goods are transferred.
4. Enter the Quantity and Rate, Amount will be displayed automatically.
5. Enter the Narration, if required.
For consumption of material, use Stock journal voucher with Consumption Class (create a voucher class in Stock Journal voucher type master for Consumption).
Go to Gateway of Tally > Inventory info > press Alt+F7 > select Consumption under Class.
When materials are transferred from one godown to another (Godown tagged to the Job Costing) without selecting the voucher class (Classes created for Transfer andConsumption), it will be taken under Other Transfers in the Job Work Analysis report
© 2021 : www.tallyerp9book.com