By using this voucher you can generate the purchase order register and keep track of records for orders placed to different parties.
Gateway of Tally.ERP > Voucher Entry > Alt+F4 : Purchase Order
To enable Sales Order and Purchase Order Processing in Tally.ERP 9, activate the following in F11: Features (F2: Inventory Features)
Set Allow Purchase Order Processing and Allow Sales Order Processing to Yes in the Order Processing section.
Raise a Purchase Order on 2-7-2017 on Navketan Bricks (vide Order No. 1) for 5,000 pcs of Bricks @ ₹. 3 /brick with GST @5%. The due date is 1-8-2017 and additional Freight charges @ 3% is applicable..
Create a Supplier - Navketan Bricks Under Sundry Creditors with Maintain Balances bill-by-bill set to Yes.
Create a Stock Item - Bricks under Building Materials Stock Group, and select Not Applicable for the Stock category and specify the unit of measure as Pcs (If not listed create using Alt+C).
Press F12: Purchase Order Configuration and ensure that:
Accept Supplementary Details is set to Yes.
Complete Accounting Allocations in Order/Delivery Note is set to Yes.
Use Common Ledger for Item allocation is set to No.
Go to Gateway of Tally > Inventory Vouchers > F4: Purchase Order.
1. Date: 2-7-2017.
2. Party's A/c Name: Navketan Bricks
3. Order No: 1 This particular Order No. field is an additional field to record the order number if different from the voucher number.
4. Name of the item: Bricks. Press Enter and the Item allocation sub-screen appears.
Due on: 1-8-2017 (It is the due date for the delivery of the item. This will enable the monitoring of outstanding deliveries. The order can be split for delivery on different dates).
5. Select Freight Charges on Purchase at 3% on the item value.
6. Select Input CGST & Input SGST (Create it under Duties & taxes with 0% of Calculation i.e. Don’t assign any GST % ).
7. Narration: Optional.
© 2021 : www.tallyerp9book.com