As per accounting rules , contra entry is a transaction indicating transfer of funds from..
The following Vouchers can be done through the Contra Vouchers :
(a) Cash Deposited into Bank
(b) Cash Withdrawal from the Bank
(c) Funds Transfer from One Bank to another Bank
(d) Cash Transfer to Petty Cash
Go to Gateway of Tally.ERP 9 Ø Accounting Vouchers Ø F4 : Contra to display the Contra Voucher.
Transactions : ₹. 5000 deposited in State Bank Of India as on 1-04-2020.
Transactions : ₹. 5000 withdrawn from Axis Bank Ltd. as on 1-04-2020.
Transactions : ₹. 5000 transfer from Axis Bank Ltd to State Bank Of India as on 1-04-2020.
Record the following Contra Voucher Transactions like Cash Deposit & Cash Withdrawal from Bank. Also Fund Transfer from One Bank to another Bank or main Cash to Petty Cash.
CONTRA (CASH WITHDRAWAL) TRANSACTION [F4]
Sl. No. Date Transactions
1. 16/4/2020 Withdrawal of Cash of Rs.10,000 from ICICI Bank vide Cheque No. 666005
2. 1/5/2020 Withdraw Cash of Rs.20,000 from ICICI Bank Vide Cheque No. 666006
3. 11/6/2020 Withdraw Cash of Rs.5,000 from AXIS Bank Ltd.
4. 8/7/2020 Withdraw of Cash of Rs.8,000 from ICICI Bank Vide Cheque No.666005
CONTRA (CASH DEPOSIT) TRANSACTION [F4]
1. 2/4/2020 Deposit cash of Rs 1,00,000 in AXIS Bank.
2. 26/4/2020 Deposit Cash in ICICI Bank of Rs.20,000
3. 5/5/2020 Deposit Cash in ICICI Bank of Rs.25,000
CONTRA (FUND TRANSFER) TRANSACTION [F4]
1. 17/4/2020 Transfer Rs.25,000 from Cash to Petty Cash.
2. 29/4/2020 Amount Collected through State Bank of India is transferred to ICICI Bank of Rs.5,000 (F4:Contra)
3. 17/5/2020 Amount Collected Axis Bank ltd. transferred to ICICI Bank of Rs.10,000
4. 23/5/2020 Transfer Rs.5,000 from Cash to Petty Cash
© 2021 : www.tallyerp9book.com