Physical Stock Voucher is used for recording the actual stock which is verified or counted. It could happen that the Book Stocks and the Physical Stock do not match. It is not unusual that the company finds a discrepancy between actual stock and computer stock figure.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Inventory Vouchers.
2. Select the button F10 : Phys Stk from Button Bar or press Alt+F10.
3. Enter the stock taking date.
4. Select the name of the item from the List of items , for which physical stocks need to be recorded.
5. Select the Godown (Godown will appear only if, Maintain multiple Godowns is activated in F11:Features > F2:Inventory Features ), in which the Physical Stock taking was conducted.
6. Select the Batch number (Batch details will appear only if, Batch wise details are activated in the Stock Item Master screen) for which the Physical Stock quantity is to be recorded.
7. Enter the Physical Stock quantity.
Note: Physical Stock quantity will be displayed as Actual Stock in the Stock Summary from the date of entry of the Physical Stock.
Alter/Modify Pre-defined ‘Sale’ Voucher Types in Tally.ERP 9
Voucher Classes for Contra Voucher in Tally.ERP9
Voucher Classes for Sale Voucher in Tally.ERP9
Contra Voucher (F4) in Tally.ERP9
Journal Voucher (F7) in TallyERP9
Memo (Memorandum) Voucher (Ctrl+F10) in TallyERP9
Optional Voucher in TallyERP9
Payment Voucher (F5) in TallyERP9
Physical Stock Voucher (Alt + F10) in TallyERP9
Post-Dated Voucher in TallyERP9
Purchase Return / Debit Note Voucher (Ctrl+F9) in Tally.ERP9
Purchase Voucher (F9) in Tally.ERP9
Receipt Voucher (F6) in TallyERP9
Rejection In Voucher (Ctrl+F6) in TallyERP9
Rejection Out Voucher (Alt+F6) in TallyERP9
Sales Return / Credit Note (Ctrl+F8) in Tally.Erp9
Stock Journal Voucher (Alt+F7) in TallyERP9
You may also like....
Bill of Materials (BoM) in TallyERP9
e-Way Bill using Tally.ERP9
Price Levels and Price List in TallyERP9
Purchase of Capital Goods with GST in Purchase Voucher (F9) in Tally.ERP9
Purchase of ‘Nil-Rated’ , ‘Exempted’, Items & Goods using Tally.ERP9
Purchase Order Processing in TallyERP9
Record Expenses with GST in Purchase Voucher (F9) in Tally.ERP9
Sale of Goods and Services in a Single Invoice with multiple GST Rate in Tally.ERP9
Sale of Items and Goods with Inclusive of Tax Rate in Tally.ERP9
Sale of Items and Goods with Separate Actual and Billed Quantity Columns in Tally.ERP9
Sale of Items and Goods with Zero Valued Entries (Free Products) in Tally.ERP9
Sale of Nil-Rated, Exempted Supplies of Items and Goods using Tally.ERP9
Sales Order Processing in TallyERP9
TDS (Tax Deducted At Source) using TallyERP9
© 2021 : www.tallyerp9book.com