As per accounting rules , contra entry is a transaction indicating transfer of funds from..
Cash Account to Bank Account (Cash Deposit)
Bank Account to Cash Account (Cash Withdrawal)
One Bank Account to another Bank Account (Bank Transfer)
The following Vouchers can be done through the Contra Vouchers :
(a) Cash Deposited into Bank
(b) Cash Withdrawal from the Bank
(c) Funds Transfer from One Bank to another Bank
(d) Cash Transfer to Petty Cash
Go to Gateway of Tally.ERP 9 Ø Accounting Vouchers Ø F4 : Contra to display the Contra Voucher.
Transactions : ₹. 5000 deposited in State Bank Of India as on 1-04-2020.
Transactions : ₹. 5000 withdrawn from Axis Bank Ltd. as on 1-04-2020.
Transactions : ₹. 5000 transfer from Axis Bank Ltd to State Bank Of India as on 1-04-2020.
Record the following Contra Voucher Transactions like Cash Deposit & Cash Withdrawal from Bank. Also Fund Transfer from One Bank to another Bank or main Cash to Petty Cash.
CONTRA (CASH WITHDRAWAL) TRANSACTION [F4]
Sl. No. Date Transactions
1. 16/4/2020 Withdrawal of Cash of Rs.10,000 from ICICI Bank vide Cheque No. 666005
2. 1/5/2020 Withdraw Cash of Rs.20,000 from ICICI Bank Vide Cheque No. 666006
3. 11/6/2020 Withdraw Cash of Rs.5,000 from AXIS Bank Ltd.
4. 8/7/2020 Withdraw of Cash of Rs.8,000 from ICICI Bank Vide Cheque No.666005
CONTRA (CASH DEPOSIT) TRANSACTION [F4]
1. 2/4/2020 Deposit cash of Rs 1,00,000 in AXIS Bank.
2. 26/4/2020 Deposit Cash in ICICI Bank of Rs.20,000
3. 5/5/2020 Deposit Cash in ICICI Bank of Rs.25,000
CONTRA (FUND TRANSFER) TRANSACTION [F4]
1. 17/4/2020 Transfer Rs.25,000 from Cash to Petty Cash.
2. 29/4/2020 Amount Collected through State Bank of India is transferred to ICICI Bank of Rs.5,000 (F4:Contra)
3. 17/5/2020 Amount Collected Axis Bank ltd. transferred to ICICI Bank of Rs.10,000
4. 23/5/2020 Transfer Rs.5,000 from Cash to Petty Cash
Alter/Modify Pre-defined ‘Sale’ Voucher Types in Tally.ERP 9
Voucher Classes for Contra Voucher in Tally.ERP9
Voucher Classes for Sale Voucher in Tally.ERP9
Contra Voucher (F4) in Tally.ERP9
Journal Voucher (F7) in TallyERP9
Memo (Memorandum) Voucher (Ctrl+F10) in TallyERP9
Optional Voucher in TallyERP9
Payment Voucher (F5) in TallyERP9
Physical Stock Voucher (Alt + F10) in TallyERP9
Post-Dated Voucher in TallyERP9
Purchase Return / Debit Note Voucher (Ctrl+F9) in Tally.ERP9
Purchase Voucher (F9) in Tally.ERP9
Receipt Voucher (F6) in TallyERP9
Rejection In Voucher (Ctrl+F6) in TallyERP9
Rejection Out Voucher (Alt+F6) in TallyERP9
Sales Return / Credit Note (Ctrl+F8) in Tally.Erp9
Stock Journal Voucher (Alt+F7) in TallyERP9
You may also like....
Bill of Materials (BoM) in TallyERP9
e-Way Bill using Tally.ERP9
Price Levels and Price List in TallyERP9
Purchase of Capital Goods with GST in Purchase Voucher (F9) in Tally.ERP9
Purchase of ‘Nil-Rated’ , ‘Exempted’, Items & Goods using Tally.ERP9
Purchase Order Processing in TallyERP9
Record Expenses with GST in Purchase Voucher (F9) in Tally.ERP9
Sale of Goods and Services in a Single Invoice with multiple GST Rate in Tally.ERP9
Sale of Items and Goods with Inclusive of Tax Rate in Tally.ERP9
Sale of Items and Goods with Separate Actual and Billed Quantity Columns in Tally.ERP9
Sale of Items and Goods with Zero Valued Entries (Free Products) in Tally.ERP9
Sale of Nil-Rated, Exempted Supplies of Items and Goods using Tally.ERP9
Sales Order Processing in TallyERP9
TDS (Tax Deducted At Source) using TallyERP9
© 2021 : www.tallyerp9book.com