On 9-4-2016, Shop n Save Market sold the following item.
Name of Item
The customer pays Rs.900 by credit card, Rs.750 by cheque and Rs.150 by cash
i. Make an entry of the transaction in a sales voucher.
Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales
1. Select the voucher type as POS Invoice.
2. Press F2 and change the date to 9-4-2016.
3. Enter the POS Invoice No
4. Select the Godown as Main Location.
5. Click on the button Multi Mode Payment on the vertical button bar.
6. Select the sales ledger as Sales.
7. Select the Name of Item as Olive Oil.
8. Quantity: 12 Bottles
9. Tally.ERP 9 calculates and displays the rate and amount details.
10. In the columns pertaining to payment details make the following entries.
11. Skip the narration field by pressing Enter.
The completed POS Invoice screen displays as shown.
12. Press Y or Enter to accept the screen.
13. On saving the voucher, Tally.ERP 9 asks for a confirmation to print the invoice.
14. Click With Preview button to see a preview of the invoice and press Enter.
© 2021 : www.tallyerp9book.com