Make the following voucher entries:
1. On 1-2-2010, you received an order from FirstCom Solutions for 25 Nos of HP - 27 Printer Cartridges to be delivered on 15-2-2010 @ Rs. 250 each. Order number FCS/9. You propose to deliver from On-Site, allocate to Sales-Printer, Cost Centre Amar.
2. On 13-2-2010, received 22 Nos of HP - 27 Printer Cartridges @ Rs. 200 from Power Line Computers and stored in On-Site. The invoice PLC12 was also received. Credit period was 30 days.
3. On 15-2-2010, National Traders delivered 20 Nos of HP - 27 Printer Cartridges from On-Site to FirstCom Solutions against their Order FCS/9.
‡ Since you will raise the invoice later, give a new tracking number as Ex1.
‡ The terms are Credit period of 45 days from the date of invoice. The sale price is Rs. 250 each. No interest is to be charged.
4. On 17-2-2010, FirstCom Solutions returned 2 defective pcs of HP - 27 Printer Cartridges, track it against Ex1.
5. On 1-3-2010, National Traders raised the invoice for the 18 pcs of goods retained by FirstCom
Solutions. Link the invoice with the delivery note.
‡ Display Sales Bills Pending on 28-2-2010. and view Profit & Loss A/c on 28-2-2010 to view changes in Sales Bills to make.
‡ Change the date to 2-3-2010 and check, are there any Sales Bills to Make
6. Prepare a Purchase invoice on 13-2-2010 and track it against the receipt note dated 13-2-2010.
‡ Activate Rejection Notes in the F11: Features (Inventory features), if not activated.
‡ Create a Receipt Note for Exercise 2, and give the tracking number as PLC12.
‡ For Exercise 4, create Rejections In Voucher
‡ For Exercise 5, raise a Invoice for 18 Pcs only.
‡ After completing the above practical exercises, return to Gateway of Tally and disable tracking numbers in the F11: Features (Inventory Features).