When you enable e-Way Bill for a company, the option Export e-Way Bill details from invoice after saving? is also enabled in the Voucher Configuration screen.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales .
2. Select the party ledger, sales ledger, stock items, and tax ledgers. When the invoice value is ₹. 50,000 or more, the option Provide GST/e-Way Bill details? appears which is set to Yes . Press Enter to view the Statutory Details screen.
3. In the Statutory Details screen, enter the mandatory details required for generating the e-Way Bill.
Note : Click F12: Configure and enable the following options:
♦ Enable consolidated e-Way Bill? to enter the details required for generating a consolidated e-Way Bill.
♦ Show consignor details? to update your company address details.
4. If goods are transported in different modes or vehicles, press Ctrl+T ( T: Transporter Details) and enter the transporter's details.
5. Accept the Transporter's Details screen.
6. Click Alt+W ( W : e-Way Bill Details) t o enter the details of multiple e-Way Bills generated for a single transaction.
7. In the e-Way Bill Details screen, enter the e-Way Bill No. and Date for each Sub Type along with the Document Type and Status of e-Way Bill .
8. Accept the e-Way Bill Details screen .
9. Press Enter to accept the invoice. The Export Details for e-Way Bill screen appears.
10. Press Enter to create a JSON file. The folder in which the JSON is created now appears.
11. Upload the JSON file to the portal to generate the e-Way Bill.
12. Return to the invoice in Tally.ERP 9. Enter the e-Way Bill No. and e-Way Bill Date in the Update e-Way Bill Information screen.
Note: You can update these details in the Update e-Way Bill Information report as well.
Gateway of Tally >> Display >> Statutory Report >>GST >> e-Way Bill >> Update e-Way Bill information
If you alter the invoice and the total value increases to ₹. 50,000 or more, the option Provide GST/e-Way Bill details? appears to enter the e-Way Bill details. It prompts for generation of JSON on saving the invoice. You can also create JSON at a later point in time, by clicking E : Export in the alteration mode of the invoice.
To create one JSON for multiple invoices from the Invoice Ready for Export section of e-Way Bill Report .
If you have configured the voucher type to print after saving, you can print the invoice with e-Way Bill number .
UQC for e-Way Bill
The list of Unit Quantity Code (UQC) provided by GSTN for GSTR-1, does not match with the list provided by NIC for e-Way Bill. Also, the availability of UQC is not mandatory for generating the e-Way Bill. Hence, the export of UQC mapped to the stock items selected in the invoice, is not supported in Tally.ERP 9. Once the list of UQC provided by NIC matches with that of GSTN, the required changes will be made available in Tally.ERP 9.