To activate Bill-wise details:
- Go to Gateway of Tally > F11: Features > Accounting Features
- Set Maintain Bill-wise Details to Yes
To use Bill-wise details in voucher entry:
- Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info > Ledgers > Create/Alter
- Create a party ledger and set the option Maintain balances bill by bill to Yes
- Specify the Default credit period for the customer (optional)
- Open Sales / Purchase / Debit Note / Credit Note voucher screen
- Press F12 and set the option Use defaults for Bill Allocation to No
After enabling these options when the party for which the billwise details is enabled is used in the above mentioned vouchers then Billwise details window will pop up during entry.
If the Bill-wise details is required for non Trading A/cs then the same has to be enabled in F11:Features.