How to track the additional costs of purchase?
The additional costs of purchase are tracked by following the steps shown below.
1. Gateway of Tally > F11:Features (F2: Inventory Feature) > set the parameter Track additional costs of Purchase to Yes.
2. Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info. > Ledger > Create > create a ledger Puchase under Purchase Account > Save.
3. Create all Expenses pertaining to the purchases.
4. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info. > click on Purchase on the button bars or press F9.
5. Select the Party, purchase ledger, item in the Inventory/Item Allocation screen and give the Quantity and Rate.
6. > The Additional Cost Details screen is displayed, specify additional expenses for appropriation.
Note: The above facility is used in voucher format of Purchase transaction.
© 2021 : www.tallyerp9book.com